Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox [51]

In the past two weeks, I received:
For Review:

` Graveminder
by Melissa Marr
` Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
` Die For Me by Amy Plum
(Thanks, Harper, for the above!)

` Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Thanks Zeitghost & Macmillan!)

and from a Twitter contest:
` When You Were Mine by Elizabeth Noble (Thanks Penguin!)

And that's my mailbox for the past two weeks. What've you gotten recently?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren


**While you're here - don't forget to enter the giveaway for a copy of A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness and a set of buttons, as well as the giveaway for a copy of First Daughter and a copy of Blood Trust, both by Eric Van Lustbader!

9 comments:

Jenny N. said...

Haven't heard abot Cold Kiss before. Will have to look it up to see what its about. Happy reading!

Katie said...

Great books this week. I loved Die For Me and Enclave. Happy reading!

Jean said...

That's an awesome IMM! Happy reading :)

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate it :D

And yep, Scotland, hehe.

Jules said...

Great selection! I haven't seen that cover for Die for me before.

Enjoy your books

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Graveminder! I'm so jealous that you have it! Great haul. :)

Happy reading!

Check out my IMM for this week :)

Rida @ Raindrop Reflections said...

You got the old (really, REALLY nice) cover of Die for Me- lucky! Graveminder looks interesting, too.

I'm a new follower :) You can find my IMM here.

Fantastic Book Review said...

Great books this week! Die for Me and Enclave are great reads! I can't wait to read Graveminder!

Happy Reading!

Sapphired Dragon said...

Ooh I like that cover of Die For Me. My copy has the other cover.

Check out my IMM here : http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...