Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox [54]

Wow, haven't done one of these posts in over half a year - crazy! So anyway - today was the launch party for The Way We Fall, Megan Crewe's latest release. Unfortunately I was only able to drop by for a little bit, so I missed the reading/speech at the beginning. I did manage to pick up a copy of the book and get it signed though! Megan was very nice, and it was great to meet her in person.

The book cover is very striking, and the texture of it is pretty cool. Megan also brought some really cool swag to the signing, like pens, hand sanitizer and magnets.

A couple years ago, back in 2009 when Megan's debut Give up the Ghost was released, I posted a review & an interview here on Lucid Conspiracy, in case anyone wants to check those out.

What was in your mailbox this week?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna read this book so badly! Do enjoy it C: I can't wait to see what you think!

Shortskie's Mailbox

Sash and Em said...

Heard really good things about this!

Our IMM

Jess said...

I don't think I've ever seen this book in stores, I didn't realize it was hard cover

Imm @ Books and Sensibility

Nicola said...

I read The Way We Fall last month and I loved it! Nice swag!

In My Mailbox #8!

Grace Fonseca said...

This sounds like an interesting book.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Kat C @ Books and Sensibility said...

Is it weird I now think all my fav books should have hand sanitizer as book swag ! So, cool ! I love the yellow on this book, it stands out

Kat said...

I love how the book cover is just simple plain huge text. :D It really catches your eye. And having hand sanitizer swag is so cool!

The Muggle said...

The way we fall sounds great!
I love the pen :)

The Muggle
-If you have a moment please nominate your favorite cover here.

Samantha said...

I love the cover of this! I need to read up on this book :)

Kat said...

I got The Way We Fall this week too - just before Amazon UK sold out! It does have an awesome texture to the cover - I keep touching it!

My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

Celine said...

It looks good! (: Hope you enjoy it.

Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Sooooooooooo jelley that you got to go to the launch party!!! I really want to read this one and I love the hand santitizer and pen you got with it...soooooooo cute!!!! Enjoy!

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

Liviania said...

It is hard to do an IMM every week. Too bad you couldn't attend the whole release party!

Jeff Rivera said...

Excellent cover! Simple but striking. This looks like an interesting book too! I think I am going to enjoy reading this. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...