Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

Where She Went - Gayle Forman
*April 5th, 2011 Dutton Juvenile
It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future and each other.

Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.

I reviewed If I Stay back in June, and rather enjoyed it, so it'll be great to see where the story goes next in the follow-up. This is one that's built up quite a reputation with the first book so anticipation for the second is high! Let's see how it measures up :)

*WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm definitely waiting on this one, as well! I really enjoyed IF I STAY, and this one sounds even better!!!

Brittany said...

AAHHH I have to read If I Stay soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...