Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox [26]

Brought to you by Alea & Kristi, Lucid Conspiracy presents In My Mailbox #26...


So this week I got the following:

`Gone by Lisa McMann
`The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
`Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
`The Islands of the Blessed by Nancy Farmer

And I must say, this week's haul was pretty exciting for a number of reasons. First off, I had no idea that these were coming, so it was definitely a little befuddling when the package showed up and lo' and behold, these gems were inside. And of course, the fact that it contained these books - all by such acclaimed authors with great feedback thus far - merely added icing to the cake.

Your turn now though - what was in your mailbox this week?

12 comments:

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Wow, amazing books!

Especially Gone, I am so looking forward to reading it!

Happy Reading :)

Callie said...

You are so lucky to have recieved Gone. I loved Wake! Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I like th enothing like you cover. It is "sherberty"

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

omg, the unwritten rule. i'm extremely jealous. make sure this goes to the top of your reading pile so i can read your review :)

EternalJade said...

I can't wait to read The Unwritten Rule. Elizabeth Scott's books are always so well-written. Happy reading. :)

Bookalicious said...

Oh wow, Gone and The Unwritten Rule - so lucky!! Happy reading, can't wait for reviews! :)

YA Vampire Books said...

Great books! I'd really like to read the Unwritten rule!

BrittLit said...

Enjoy. I can't wait until I can read the Unwritten Rule

Steph Su said...

Holy cow, you get great books! I hope Gone is as good as the previous book, Fade, and I'm really looking forward to reading what you think of Nothing Like You, because I want to read that a lot!

Emily said...

Nancy Farmer is one of my favorite YA authors so I'm excited to hear that she has a new book! Thanks for posting about it!

Casey said...

great books! I really want to read Nothing Like You! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Justine said...

Wow, I have no idea where to start. The minute I saw Gone, The Unwritten Rule and Nothing Like You, I was already gaping. Haha.
These are alll great books! I've never any of Nancy Farmer's books so I'm unsure of that one. Other than that, have fun reading!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...