Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Mailbox [33]

Another brilliantly fun week this time around! First, I got Starlighter by Bryan Davis, which was another great surprise. The cover is pretty cool-looking.

And then I got two packages on the same day. First up was the prize pack I won from the awesome Kristin and Lauren through a contest on Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf (her blog's great fun, so check it out :) And this prize pack consisted of an autographed copy of A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker, pencils, gum, bookmarks, a ring, sticky notes, a t-shirt, and a megaphone. The swag is so creative - everything has A Match Made In High School on it, which is really cool. I'm thinking I might wear the t-shirt to school on Monday ;) Thanks so much, Lauren and Kristin! :)

My So-Called Afterlife by Tamsyn Murray was another prize, won from Rhiana Reads. Aren't the cover colors beautiful? And it's signed too, to boot! Thanks so much, Rhiana and Tamsyn!

So there you have it - my week in books. What about you - what was in your mailbox this week?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

PS - If you're not following Lucid Conspiracy yet, might want to start soon ;)

13 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

I'm totally jealous of the MATCH shirt! A Match Made in High School was a really great and funny read. I have My So-Called Afterlife on my wishlist. It sounds really great and the YA genre could use a couple more good ghost books. Well, enjoy. Happy reading. :D

~Briana

prophecygirl said...

Wow, what a cool week! Love all the Match stuff, and lucky you to have a signed copy of My So-Called Afterlife. Really hope you enjoy it!

Corrine said...

Congratulations on winning all of the packages, swag, etc. I hope you enjoy everything you received this week! Happy reading. :)

Swimmer said...

Wow great Mailbox and great read

Anonymous said...

nice swag and stuff. Happy reading!!

Holly said...

Congrats on winning the Match Made in High School prize, I saw that over at Lauren's Blog and hoped to win it.

Anyway, A Match Made in High School is really great. Hope you enjoy it.

Kris (Voracious YAppetite) said...

Congratulations on your wins! I borrowed A Match Made in HS from the library recently so I'll be reading it soon. Enjoy your books this week!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

My So-Called Afterlife is brillaint and I've heard great things about A Match Made in High School too. Enjoy your books!

Vicki said...

Hope you enjoy My So-called Afterlife!

Lizzy said...

I've got a Match Made in HS on my shelf right now, but haven't read it. Happy reading!

Tamsyn Murray said...

You're welcome - hope you love My So-Called Afterlife :)

Flo said...

you have some really great books, i'm so jealous...enjoy them all 8)

Aina Yasmin said...

WHOA!
Great stuff you got there!!
LOL!
Hope you'll enjoy your books!
:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...