Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Mailbox [39] & $60 CSN Winner

This week I received my Prophecy Superfan Prize Pack in the mail, which was super exciting. It consisted of 5 bookmarks (double sided, Prophecy on one side and Guardian on the other), two flower hair pins, a rose button and a super adorable gilded picture frame. The tassels on the bookmarks are a nice touch, and personally I love it when I can stick a matching bookmark into its respective book. Thanks very muchly, Michelle!

I hope you're excited for August 1st. Why, you ask? Because that's when Guardian of the Gate, successor to Prophecy of the Sisters, comes out. And if you haven't read PotS yet, you definitely should - it recently released in paperback. (& pst - for a limited time, if you get a paperback copy of Prophecy you could get a signed bookplate from Michelle).

Still not convinced? Check out my review of Prophecy of the Sisters. Furthermore, Michelle has definitely got to be one of the nicest people out there, and her writing is gorgeous to boot. Definitely some of the best period writing I've read in a while. (For those of you who write, she also hosts weekly Thursday Night Write events where you can share you work and get feedback).

For more information, pop by her website.

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

__________

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for - the announcement of the winner of the $60 giftcard to CSN Stores. *drum roll please*

And without further ado, congratulations...

Jenny N!

There's also currently a contest on to win The Impostor's Daughter by Laurie Sandell here, so pop on by and enter that as well.

Cheers :)

3 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

NIce sway pack. Looking forward to Prophecy of the Sisters. Glad to find your blog and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to read Prophecy of the Sisters.

Katie said...

Great pack to receive! My IMM is here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...