Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox [43]

So none of this stuff is actually from the past week. The Unidentified by Rae Mariz and Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry were actually both mailed to my parents' house, but my dad came to visit and dropped them off for me. Both were surprises - very pleasant ones, I might add! Definitely very excited about both. Two friends have borrowed The Unidentified thus far, one of whom is still reading it (and might be up for writing a guest review, so keep an eye out for that).

The last Pendragon book (by DJ MacHale) and the assorted swag (bookmarks, pins) were from the Word on the Street! festival that I've previously blogged about, the one where I went and heard Yann Martel speak.

So what's been in your mailbox recently?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen Rot and Ruin on a few blogs, I'll be looking forward to your review on that :)
I'm your newest follower, please follow back :D
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Miss Page-Turner said...

Unidentified looks myterious!I love your mailbox:) Happy Halloween!
Here is my mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

Tara said...

Ooh, fun books! I really want to read The Unidentified and Rot & Ruin - they look great! Hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads. Rot and Ruin has such an eery cover.

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I just read and reviewed Identified. I liked it and hope you do, too!

-Linds, http://bibliophilebrouhaha.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...