Saturday, May 30, 2009

Technorati & Digg

After seeing Presenting Lenore's post about Technorati, I was finally prodded enough to create a Technorati Profile.



If you've got one too, feel free to pop a link in the comments!
---
And since this is turning into a bit of rampage, I went and registered for Digg as well; I can be found here. Any other Digg users out there who want to connect, again, just pop me a line.
---

This week has been pretty much non-existent in terms of updates; things have been hectic, and I'm not feeling exactly 100% at the moment either, which kind of sucks. Hopefully everything will clear up this weekend. frd2hy48e


On the Cusp by ~deltay on deviantART

3 comments:

Steph Su said...

I'm favoriting you. :) You can try to find me too, although I just signed up and I'm still not sure how it all works. But yay!

Anonymous said...

I know this is completely irrelevant to the actual post itself, but I absolutely ADORE the dof on that photograph. Gorgeous! What camera/lens do you use?

Diana Dang said...

Pretty picture! ^^ I'll watch you on dA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...