Friday, December 17, 2010

Back in Commission

Hey all, first off -

Huge apologies that I've basically been MIA from Lucid Conspiracy. First semester of college/university has been absolutely insane (but also absolutely ah-mazing). Alas, it didn't leave a lot of time for blogging. I still don't feel ready to let [the blog] go yet though. So, good news is that I'm now home for the Winter holidays, which means it'll hopefully give me a chance to get caught up on blogging (and hopefully pre-schedule numerous posts into the new year, if all goes well :)

For the pending reviews, posts, etc. really sorry about the delay and all, and keep your eyes peeled as those come up over the next few days! :)

So... what have I missed in my hiatus from the YA blogosphere?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...